Brand Name : KAMTAI
Model Number : KTC10-4-1-1
Certification : FDA,LFGB
Place of Origin : CHINA
MOQ : 500PCS
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability : 3000PCS/MONTH
Delivery Time : 25 DAYS AFTER PAYMENT
Packaging Details : CARTON BOX AND PLYWOOD BOX
Shape : Round
Lead time : Up to quantity
Package : Carton box
Material : Cordierite
Feature : Good thermal shock resistance
Using temperature : Under 1200℃
MOQ : 500PCS
Color : White or Yellow
Type : Ceramic Baking Stone
Usage : Baking Pizza
Baking Kitchen Refractory Pizza Stone Utensils Pizza Oven Cordierite Stone
Special thickness/size/shape/color can be made according to your design/requirement.
|Product Name||Baked pizza stone|
|Description||non-stick pizza baking stone|
|Unit Price||USD $3.00-12.00|
|Application||Conventional Oven, Home Oven, Barbecue Grill or directly on fire.|
|Baked pizza Stone Advantages|
1. heats evenly 2. withstands thermal shock and higher
heat better than ceramic3. Healthy for food
|Certification||LFGB, RoHS, FDA, SGS|
Advantages of Our Refractory pizza stone/Baking stone
1. Made of cordierite for durability and thermal-shock resistance. non-cracking. Hold heat exceptionally well, keeping oven temperature steady
2. Absorb moisture; Bakes up mufti-layered crunchy-chewy crusts
3. Absorbs heat and transfers it evenly for a perfect bake
4. Baked pizza stone, the perfect healthy bakeware for the grill or oven
1. Keep your stone in your oven all the time. If you like a pretty looking stone, cover with foil so drips from other things don't stain it.
2. Always put a stone into a cold oven and do a long pre-heat.
3. Minimize handling. Moving in and out of the oven can cause cracking.
4. Handle carefully. Any kind of drop will cause fractures.
5. Avoid washing or oiling a stone. The moisture can cause it to crack.
6. Use only dough that is room temperature or warmer. (Some have even suggested warming it slightly on the stove top before placing it on the stone.)
7. Wait until stone is completely cold before removing it from oven.
8. Don't put frozen pizzas on your pizza stone. Ever.
9. Use a folded towel and place on the counter before you take the stone out of the oven, so the counter won't send your stone into "thermal shock."
10. Don't use high heat with it. (This one's kind of a bummer, since high heat makes unbelievable pizza pies!)
11. If you leave your stone in the oven, remove it for the self-cleaning cycle. With the drastic temperature changes, you're asking for trouble.
Baking Kitchen Refractory Pizza Stone Utensils Pizza Oven Cordierite Stone Images